Looking for quotes about January?
January is the month of a new year, a fresh start, and a chance to be better in our life.
Here are the best motivational quotes and sayings about the month of January 2023 that will inspire your love for the new beginnings.
January Holidays And Occasions
January Is Famous For:
- January 1: New Year’s Day, World Day of Peace
- January 2: World Introvert Day
- January 4: World Braille Day
- January 16: Martin Luther King Jr. Day
- January 22: Chinese New Year
What Is January Quotes
1. “January, the first month of the year, A perfect time to start all over again, Changing energies and deserting old moods, new beginnings, new attitudes” – Charmaine J. Forde
2. “January was a two-faced month, jangling like jester’s bells, crackling like snow crust, pure as any beginning, grim as an old man, mysteriously familiar yet unknown, like a word one can almost but not quite define” – Patricia Highsmith
3. “January is the quietest month in the garden… But just because it looks quiet doesn’t mean that nothing is happening. The soil, open to the sky, absorbs the pure rainfall while microorganisms convert tilled-under fodder into usable nutrients for the next crop of plants. The feasting earthworms tunnel along, aerating the soil and preparing it to welcome the seeds and bare roots to come” – Rosalie Muller Wright
4. Uplifting January Reminders:
Love yourself a little more this year. You deserve it!
Work on your goals but not at the cost of your mental health.
Embrace patience because that is what has brought you this far.
Learn something new this year to keep the passion going.
Do things at your own pace.
Short Quotes On January
5. “January is the month for dreaming” – Jean Hersey
6. “Feeling a little blue in January is normal” – Marilu Henner
7. Words To Describe January:
8. “To read a poem in January is as lovely as to go for a walk in June” – Jean Paul
9. “It is deep January. The sky is hard. The stalks are firmly rooted in ice” – Wallace Stevens
10. “No one ever regarded the first of January with indifference” – Charles Lamb
Funny Quotes About January
11. “January is the calendar’s ingrown hair” – Stewart Stafford
12. “January, month of empty pockets” – Sidonie Gabrielle Colette
13. “Lots of people go mad in January. Not as many as in May, of course. Nor June. But January is your third most common month for madness” – Karen Joy Fowler
14. “January brings the snow, makes our feet and fingers glow” – Sara Coleridge
15. “No one’s ever achieved financial fitness with a January resolution that’s abandoned by February” – Suze Orman
16. “January is here, with eyes that keenly glow, a frost-mailed warrior striding a shadowy steed of snow” – Edgar Fawcett.
Quotes About The Beauty Of January
17. Thank you January for:
Beautiful And Cold Winter
18. “January looks forward to the new year and back to the old year. He sees past and future” – M. L. Stedman
19. “We spend January 1st walking through our lives, room by room, drawing up a list of work to be done, cracks to be patched. Maybe this year, to balance the list, we ought to walk through the rooms of our lives . . . not looking for flaws, but for potential” – Ellen Goodman
20. January activities:
Getting a new planner
Setting resolutions and goals
Reminiscing about the past year
Enjoying snowy day activity
Figuring out reading/watch list
21. “The first day of January always presents to my mind a train of very solemn and important reflections and a question more easily asked than answered frequently occurs viz: How have I improved the past year and with what good intentions do I view the dawn of its successor?” – Charlotte Brontë
22. “On the first of January let every man gird himself once more, with his face to the front, and take interest in the things that are and are to be, and not in the things that were and are past” – Henry Ward Beecher
23. “Every man should be born again on January first. Start with a fresh page” – Henry Ward Beecher
January Wishes, Blessings, And Greetings
24. “Happy new beginnings! Happy January!”
25. “Wish you a very happy January!”
26. “May you be blessed with a blissful January!”
27. “Happy first day of new year! Happy January!”
28. “May this January bring you many things to be grateful for!”
29. “May this January shower you with loads and loads of happiness!”
30. “Goodbye December! Hello January!”
31. “Welcome dear January! Please be kind!”
Don’t forget to follow me on Pinterest for more quotes, wallpapers, and images.
If you loved reading our suggestions for quotes on January, then why not take a look at the following:-