Looking for quotes about February?
February is not just a month of celebrating love and working on resolutions, but it is also a month of diving slowly into summers.
Here are the best inspirational quotes and sayings for 2023 about the beautiful month of February.
February Holidays And Occasions
February Is Famous For:
- February 2: World Play Your Ukulele Day
- February 11: International Day of Women and Girls in Science
- February 14: St. Valentine’s Day
- February 20: World Day Of Justice
What Is February Sayings
1. “February, a form pale-vestured, wildly fair. One of the North Wind’s daughters with icicles in her hair” – Edgar Fawcett
2. “February is the uncertain month, neither black nor white but all shades between by turns. Nothing is sure” – Gladys Hasty Carroll
3. “February is just plain malicious. It knows your defenses are down” – Katherine Paterson
4. February Reminders
Amidst all the romance, remember to indulge in self-love and self care
Focus on your personal growth and set goals for the rest of the year
It’s okay if you are behind in following your new year’s resolutions
Say goodbye to the cold season and embrace the warmth that is about to come
Short Quotes About February
5. “February is the border between winter and spring” – Terri Guillemets
6. “February is the month of lasting change” – Marc Parent
7. “February is short and very sweet” – Charmaine J Forde
8. “February makes a bridge and March breaks it” – George Hebert
9. “In February there is everything to hope for and nothing to regret” – Patience Strong
10. “February is merely as long as is needed to pass the time until March” – J.R. Stockton
Funny Quotes About February
11. “Without Valentine’s Day, February would be…well, January” – Jim Gaffigan
12. “Do not rely on February . . . The sun in this month begets a headache like an angel slapping you in the face” – Anne Sexton
13. “February is the shortest month, so if you’re having a miserable month, try to schedule it for February” – Lemony Snickett
14. “February is for curmudgeons, whinge-bags, and misanthropes . . . it’s so short. There is nothing good about it, which is why it’s so great” – Lionel Shriver
15. “Why does February feel like one big Tuesday?” – Todd Stocker
Quotes About The Beauty Of February
16. “February brings the rain, Thaws the frozen lake again” – Sara Coleridge
17. “February, when the days of winter seem endless and no amount of wistful recollecting can bring back any air of summer” – Shirley Jackson
18. “February, bending from Heaven. In azure mirth, it kissed the forehead of the Earth and smiled upon the silent sea, and bade the frozen streams be free, and waked to music all their fountains, and breathed upon the frozen mountains” – Percy Bysshe Shelley
19. “While it is February one can taste the full joys of anticipation. Spring stands at the gate with her finger on the latch” – Patience Strong
20. “The February sunshine steeps your boughs and tints the buds and swells the leaves within” – William Cullen Bryant
21. “In the coldest February, as in every other month in every other year, the best thing to hold on to in this world is each other” – Linda Ellerbee
22. “Though, February is short, it is filled with lots of love and sweet surprises” – Charmaine J Forde
23. “Even though February was the shortest month of the year, sometimes it seemed like the longest” – Lorraine Snelling
24. Words To Describe February
25. Thank You February For:
The arrival of the spring season
The month of celebrating love and romance
A chance to think deeper about incorporating self-love and self-care
The Wintery and warm feeling
26. February Activities
Indulge in a self-care day. Put on some face mask, do a scalp massage, or do anything that makes you feel rejuvenated.
If you haven’t yet, why not plan a K-Drama marathon with your loved ones? Try watching dramas like Crash Landing On You, It’s Okay To Not Be Okay, Or Moon Lovers.
Start planning for the upcoming spring cleaning season.
Get crafty and creative. Make some personalized gifts for your partner, your parents, your kids, or your friends.
Organize a game party for your loved ones. Get creative in planning your games.
February Wishes And Greetings
23. Wish you a very happy February!
24. May you be blessed with a month full of love!
25. Goodbye January! Hello February!
26. May your February be full of Happiness!
27. May you be blessed with a blissful February!
28. May this February bring you many things to be grateful for!
29. May this February shower you with loads and loads of happiness!
Don’t forget to follow me on Pinterest for more quotes, wallpapers, and images.
If you loved reading our suggestions on quotes for February, then why not take a look at the following:-