Looking for new year affirmations?
It’s a new year, and we are all going through multiple emotions at once.
Some of us are excited about what the future might have for us, and others are sad to say goodbye to this year. Some of us are making vision boards for the upcoming year, while others are still reminiscing the past year.
But, in the end, it’s all well and good. As with the new year comes new goals, and with new goals comes a fresh start.
Here are the best motivational affirmations about new year 2024 that will inspire you to take a good look on your goals, resolutions, and intentions.
*This page may contain affiliate links, which means if you purchase through the link provided, we may receive a small commission at no extra cost to you. Read our full disclosure*
What Is A New Year’s Affirmation?
Affirmations are the statements and set of words used to shift your mindset and reframe your life.
And when it comes to bringing a change into a new year, these can help in taking mindful decisions for the future.
Why Use Positive Affirmations for the New Year?
Here are some main benefits of affirmations:
- Affirmations can rewire your brain
- They can help in embracing the past year
- They also help in the healing process
- They bring more energy to the positive aspects of life
- Help you in practicing mindfulness
- Make you more aware of your thoughts
- Aids in building required balance in life
- Connects you to the reality of the moment
Short New Year 2024 Affirmation
This is my year to grow
I am in charge of my life this year
This coming year is my year
This year is my opportunity to grow
I am excited about the new year
I am ready for a fresh start this year
I am looking forward to the new year
This year is for me
I deserve a second chance this year
I am at peace with myself this year
New Year 2024 Resolution Affirmations
I choose to be happy this year
I am worthy of a beautiful year ahead
I am ready to be the best version of myself in new year
Self love, self care and self growth are on my priority list this year
I am embracing forgiveness and moving on this year
I am welcoming this year with open heart
I am taking all the learnings from past year to this new year
This year I am leveling up my life
I am letting go of perfection this year
This is the year of learning and patience
New Year 2024 Goal Setting Affirmations
This year I am embracing uncertainty
This year I will practice gratitude, empathy, and mindfulness
This is the year of working on physical, mental, and spiritual health
This year I am creating abundance in my life
This year my vision board will come true
This year will be the year of goal completion
I am making the best of every moment this year
My goals are turning into results this year
I am accomplishing my goals this year
I am in alignment with my goals this year
End Of The Year 2023 Affirmations
I am letting go of this year
I am leaving this year and moving forward
I am grateful and thankful for this year
I am taking away great lessons from this year
I am letting go any negativity from this year
This year is not the end but start of something beautiful
I am forgiving all the hurts of this year
I am proud of myself for dealing with this year
I am embracing all the good and bad memories of this year
This year has brought great learnings
Spiritual New Year 2024 Affirmations
I am attracting support from the Universe this year
I am inviting healing and grace to this year
This year I am letting divine energy guide me
I trust the Universe in guiding me this year
Universe is leading me to the right path this year
How Do You Write Affirmations For New Years?
If you are finding inspiration for writing affirmations mantra for the new year:
1. Sit down and brainstorm your affirmations.
Ask yourself questions. Take out your daily journal and look at the past entries.
Find out if there was something missed out last year, so you could add it to this year’s list.
2. Plan out your yearly goals.
Figure out what kind of goals you want to focus on this year. It could be personal, professional, or goals related to health.
3. Avoid toxic positivity while writing your affirmations.
Incorporate balance in choosing your words.
4. Be realistic with your words.
Remind yourself that it’s okay to not always have positive experiences.
How To Use New Year’s Eve Affirmations?
If some statements don’t resonate with you, skip over those and choose affirmations that resonate with you the most. Always associate a mental image with them.
- Write them down in post-it notes and put them around anywhere where you can see them regularly.
- Put them in your journal while planning for the new year.
- Use positive affirmation while looking in the mirror.
- Use an affirmation while you are going for a walk.
- Use affirmations while doing exercises.
- Put it as a wallpaper or screen saver on your phone, laptop, or computer.
- Repeat it while doing yoga or meditating.
- Use it as an internal dialogue anytime you want.
- Put them on your vision board.
- Recite a few affirmations of your choice first thing in the morning and last thing before going to bed.
- Use them in your new year cards and gifts for your loved ones.
Affirmation Tools For More Inspiration
If you are looking for some inspiration for making affirmations a part of your daily life, check out these tools:
And there you have it! We hope you loved this collection of new year eve affirmations.
Join me on Pinterest for additional affirmations, wallpapers, and images.
Want more inspiration? Then why not take a look at the following: