Looking for quotes about November?
November not only marks the beginning of the holidays, but it also excites everyone for the coming new year.
Here are the best inspirational quotes and sayings for 2023 about November that will inspire you to have a blessed month.
Short Quotes About November
1. “November… leads the months their wintry round” – Anne Hunter
2. “November always seemed to me the Norway of the year” – Emily Dickinson
3. “Dull November brings the blast, Then the leaves are whirling fast” – Sara Coleridge
4. “How sad would be November if we had no knowledge of the spring” – Edwin Way Teale
5. “In November you begin to know how long the winter will be” – Martha Gellhorn
Funny Quotes About November
6. “No shade, no shine, no butterflies, no bees, No fruits, no flowers, no leaves, no birds – November” – Thomas Hood
7. “This is the month of nuts and nutty thoughts — that November whose name sounds so bleak and cheerless — perhaps its harvest of thought is worth more than all the other crops of the year” – Henry David Thoreau
8. “November, n. The eleventh twelfth of a weariness” – Ambrose Bierce
9. “November is the most disagreeable month in the whole year” – Louisa May Alcott
10. “So dull and dark are the November days. The lazy mist high up the evening curled, and now the morn quite hides in smoke and haze. The place we occupy seems all the world” – John Clare
Quotes About Being Thankful For November
11. “The thinnest yellow light of November is more warming and exhilarating than any wine they tell of. The mite which November contributes becomes equal in value to the bounty of July” – Henry David Thoreau
12. “Some of the days in November carry the whole memory of summer as a fire opal carries the color of moon rise” – Gladys Taber
13. “In November, the trees are standing all sticks and bones. Without their leaves, how lovely they are, spreading their arms like dancers. They know it is time to be still” – Cynthia Rylant
14. “In November, the earth is growing quiet. It is making its bed, a winter bed for flowers and small creatures. The bed is white and silent, and much life can hide beneath its blankets” – Cynthia Rylant
15. “In November, people are good to each other. They carry pies to each other’s homes and talk by crackling wood stoves, sipping mellow cider. They travel very far on a special November day just to share a meal with one another and to give thanks for their many blessings – for the food on their tables and the babies in their arms” – Cynthia Rylant
16. “In November, the smell of food is different. It is an orange smell. A squash and pumpkin smell. It tastes like cinnamon and can fill up a house in the morning, can pull everyone from bed in a fog. Food is better in November than any other time of the year” – Cynthia Rylant
Quotes About Waiting For November
17. “November arrived, cold as frozen iron, with hard frosts every morning and icy drafts that bit at exposed hands and faces” – J.K. Rowling
18. “Fear not November’s challenge bold. We’ve books and friends, and hearths that never can grow cold. These make amends” – Alexander L. Fraser
19. “November. Crows are approaching, wounded leaves fall to the ground” – Sir Kristian Goldmund Aumann
20. “The wild November comes at last beneath a veil of rain. The night wind blows its folds aside, her face is full of pain. The latest of her race, she takes the Autumn’s vacant throne. She has but one short moon to live and she must live alone” – R.H. Stoddard
21. “That soft autumnal time, the woodland foliage now is gathered by the wild November blast” – John Howard Bryant
22. “Fallen leaves lying on the grass in the November sun bring more happiness than the daffodils” – Cyril Connolly
Quotes On Dear November
23. “November’s sky is chill and drear, November’s leaf is red and sear” – Sir Walter Scott
24. “November at its best—with a sort of delightful menace in the air” – Anne Bosworth Greene
25. “November comes and November goes. With the last red berries and the first white snows. With night coming early and dawn coming late, and ice in the bucket and frost by the gate. The fires burn and the kettles sing, and earth sinks to rest until next spring” – Clyde Watson
26. “November is usually such a disagreeable month as if the year had suddenly found out that she was growing old and could do nothing but weep and fret over it” – L.M. Montgomery
27. “Now in November nearer comes the sun down the abandoned heaven” – D. H. Lawrence
28. “In November, some birds move away and some birds stay. The air is full of good-byes and well-wishes. The birds who are leaving look very serious. No silly spring chirping now. They have long journeys and must watch where they are going” – Cynthia Rylant
29. “November with uncanny witchery in its changed trees. With murky red sunsets flaming in smoky crimson behind the westering hills. With dear days when the austere woods were beautiful and gracious in a dignified serenity of folded hands and closed eyes–days full of a fine, pale sunshine that sifted through the late, leafless gold of the juniper-trees and glimmered among the grey beeches, lighting up evergreen banks of moss and washing the colonnades of the pines” – Lucy Maud Montgomery
November Wishes And Greetings
30. Goodbye October! Hello November!
31. Hello November! Please be good to me!
32. Happy Holidays! Happy November!
33. Wishing you a merry November!
34. May this November shower you with loads and loads of happiness!
35. May you be blessed with a blissful November!
36. May this November bring you many things to be grateful for!
37. Happy first day of November! Hope you enjoy the festivities while they last!
If you loved reading our suggestions for quotes on November, then why not take a look at the following:-