Looking for quotes about June?
Here are the best inspirational quotes and sayings for 2023 about the beautiful month of June that will inspire you to welcome and say hello to summer season.
Short Quotes About June
1. “June falls asleep upon her bier of flowers” – Lucy Larcom
2. “June suns, you cannot store them” – A.E. Housman
3. “June is the gateway to summer” – Jean Hersey
4. “Spring being a tough act to follow, God created June” – Al Bernstein
5. “A cold in the head in June is an immoral thing” – L.M. Montgomery
Quotes About The Beauty Of June
6. “It was June, and the world smelled of roses. The sunshine was like powdered gold over the grassy hillside” – Maud Hart Lovelace
7. “Green was the silence, wet was the light, the month of June trembled like a butterfly” – Pablo Neruda
8. “In June, as many as a dozen species may burst their buds on a single day. No man can heed all of these anniversaries; no man can ignore all of them” – Aldo Leopold
9. “In early June the world of leaf and blade and flowers explodes, and every sunset is different” – John Steinbeck
10. “June is the time for being in the world in new ways, for throwing off the cold and dark spots of life” – Joan D. Chittister
11. “June brings tulips, lilies, roses, Fills the children’s hands with posies” – Sara Coleridge
12. “What is one to say about June, the time of perfect young summer, the fulfillment of the promise of the earlier months, and with as yet no sign to remind one that its fresh young beauty will ever fade” – Gertrude Jekyll
13. “It is the month of June, the month of leaves and roses, when pleasant sights salute the eyes and pleasant scents the noses” – Nathaniel Parker Willis
Funny Quotes About June
14. “If a June night could talk, it would probably boast it invented romance” – Bernard Williams
15. “It is dry, hazy June weather. We are more of the earth, farther from heaven these days” – Henry David Thoreau
16. “It is better to be a young June bug than an old bird of paradise” – Mark Twain
17. “No price is set on the lavish summer; June may be had by the poorest comer” – James Russell Lowell
June Wishes And Greetings
18. Goodbye May ! Hello June!
19. Hello June! Please be good to me!
20. May this June be the month of new hope for you!
21. May your June be full of new hopes and happiness!
22. Wishing you a very happy June! Here’s to new beginnings and summer season!
If you loved reading our suggestions for quotes on June, then why not take a look at the following:-