Looking for quotes about doctor?
Doctors are the heroes that are always there for us when we need them the most.
During the ongoing crisis, we all are realizing their value as they are the only beacon of hope and faith for us all.
Here are the best inspirational quotes and sayings for 2023 about expressing gratitude and conveying thank you to a doctor that you can share on world doctors day.
What Makes A Good Doctor Quotes
1. “The physician must be able to tell the antecedents, know the present, and foretell the future — must mediate these things, and have two special objects in view with regard to disease, namely, to do good or to do no harm” – Hippocrates
2. “The art of medicine consists of amusing the patient while nature cures the disease” – Voltaire
3. “He is the best physician who is the most ingenious inspirer of hope” – Samuel Taylor Coleridge
4. “The good physician treats the disease; the great physician treats the patient who has the disease” – William Osler
5. “A doctor, like anyone else who has to deal with human beings, each of them unique, cannot be a scientist; he is either, like the surgeon, a craftsman, or, like the physician and the psychologist, an artist. This means that in order to be a good doctor a man must also have a good character, that is to say, whatever weaknesses and foibles he may have, he must love his fellow human beings in the concrete and desire their good before his own” – W. H. Auden
6. “A doctor should be a clown at heart, a scientist at brain and a mother at conscience” – Abhijit Naskar
7. “There are only two sorts of doctors: those who practice with their brains, and those who practice with their tongues” – William Osler
Proud To Be A Doctor Quotes
8. “Wear the white coat with dignity and pride, it is an honor and privilege to get to serve the public as a physician” – Bill H. Warren
9. “The awe of discovering the human body. The honor of being trusted to give advice. The gratitude for helping someone through a difficult illness. These things never grow old” – Danielle Ofri
10. “Always remember the privilege it is to be a physician” – Daniel P. Logan
11. “Being a doctor offers the most complete and constant union of those three qualities which have the greatest charm for pure and active minds – novelty, utility, and charity” – Sir James Paget
12. “As a doctor, you don’t practice medicine, rather you become the medicine yourself” – Abhijit Naskar
Short Quotes About Doctors
13. “The life so short, the craft so long to learn” – Hippocrates
14. “Medicine cure diseases but only doctors can cure patients” – Carl Jung
15. “The doctor of the future will be oneself” – Albert Schweitzer
16. “As to diseases, make a habit of two things — to help, or at least, to do no harm” – Hippocrates
Quotes On Doctors Appreciation
17. “People pay the doctor for his trouble; for his kindness they still remain in his debt” – Seneca
18. “In nothing do men more nearly approach the gods than in giving health to men” – Cicero
19. “How grand, to be a Doctor of whatever and to weigh up and decide people’s future” – Sebastian Faulks
20. “Wherever the art of Medicine is loved, there is also a love of Humanity” – Hippocrates
21. “Those who choose to become doctors do it because they have to heal” – Alexandra Fuller
If you loved reading our suggestions for quotes on doctor, then why not take a look at the following:-